Barbeque Dum Aloo Rolls
Baby Potatoes marinated in the flavourful Indian spice mix, Smoked and charred on a barbecue grill, filled in a multi-grain tortilla, and topped with finely sliced onion makes a delicious and healthy meal.
Serving Size: 2
Prep Time: 3 hours
Cook Time: 30 mins
- In a pan, heat oil and add garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Cook for 2 mins and add Shrihit Dum Aloo Masala and Salt. Mix well and let it cook until vegetables soften.
- In a blender, blend the above mix to a fine paste.
- Remove the paste in a bowl and put pre-cooked baby potatoes. Mix well and allow it to rest for 2 hours.
- To make dough for wraps, take Shrihit Ultra Diet Atta in a bowl, add oil, water, and salt.
- Knead well to form a soft dough.
- On a plain surface, dust flour and start rolling the dough. Placed the rolled dough on a skillet and cook on each side using little oil.
- As the potatoes are marinated, pin them into a skewer. Place the skewer on a barbecue grill and grill on the medium flame of your gas.
- Roll the skewers to get equal charring on all over the potato.
- For assembly, place the wraps in a plate, apply green chutney ( optional ), slide barbecued potatoes, top up with extra marinade, sprinkle onion slices, and chat masala. Seal the wrap by folding both the ends inward. Cut the roll into 2 and relish!