Brief Description: Tossed in a healthy version of caramel sauce made with jaggery and cocoa powder, this easy snacking option will get you glued.
Serving Size: 3-4
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Method type: Easy
3. Oil 2 tablespoon
4. Cocoa Powder 2 tablespoon
- In a pan, heat oil/butter/ghee.
- Add Shrihit jaggery and stir well. As it melts, add cocoa powder, Shrihit salt, and mix well.
- Put Shrihit Makhana to the sauce and mix such that sauce is coated well.
- Allow Makhana to rest, as it gets crunchy when it cools off.
- Your guilt-free obsession is ready.