Dry fruit and Oats NutritionBars
A perfect combination of health and happiness lies in these nutrient-loaded Bars. Packed with the goodness of nuts, oats, and organic jaggery, these treats serve as a great option to satisfy your mid-meal hunger.
Serving Size: 8 -10 Bars
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- On medium flame, dry roast 1 cup oats for 5 mins. Add 2 bowls of mix dry fruits to the same pan and let it roast for another 5 mins.
- In a food processor, blend it to a coarse powder.
- In a pan, add 200 gms of jaggery with 2 cups water and allow it to melt completely.
- Mix jaggery syrup with oats and dry fruit powder.
- In a square/rectangular mold, layer the mixture evenly and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Pour molten chocolate on top and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours and cut into bars of equal size.
- Relish these Healthy Treats during breakfast, mid meals, or snacks.