Easy and Healthy Chai Oatmeal
Looking for healthy breakfast options? Here’s an easy high protein, high fiber breakfast recipe that can be prepared in 10 mins. This recipe is perfect for anyone with a busy morning schedule who tends to skip breakfast for lack of time. Easy to store and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Serving Size: 1 bowl oatmeal
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
1/2 cup Shrihit oats
1 tbsp Shrihit Gold Tea
1 tbsp Shrihit organic brown sugar
½ tbsp Shrihit freshly ground cinnamon
1 cup milk (or almond milk for a vegan option)
½ cup water
- Take oats in a bowl. To it, add brown sugar, cinnamon, and milk.
- In a pot, brew the tea with ½ cup water to a golden brown. Do not make it too strong or your oats will taste bitter.
- Add the freshly brewed tea to the oats and milk mix.
- Next, microwave this mix for 2 mins.
- Et voila, your Chai Tea Oatmeal is ready! Garnish it with nuts, rose petals, more cinnamon, peanut butter, or fruits of your choice.