Pesto Brown Rice Risotto
Slow-Cooked brown rice stirred in an aromatic blend of basil, garlic, thyme, and rosemary is definitely a delightful meal option.
Serving Size: 4 – 5
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Type: Easy (How would you describe the recipe making process is)
- In a cooking pot, add brown rice, water, and salt. Keep the measurement of water and rice as mentioned. Allow rice to cook for 20 mins on medium flame.
- Meanwhile, in the other pan, add olive oil, Shrihit Pesto sauce, and milk. Mix well.
- Add cooked rice, mix well and allow it to cook for 5 mins.
- Sauté vegetables of your choice in olive oil and add salt.
- Serve Pesto Brown Rice Risotto with sautéd vegetables at the side.
- Enjoy it while hot.