“Wonder Food Mart” is a trademark of Shri Agro Industries, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 1180/28, Shalimar Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan, INDIA -305001 (Company). The domain name www.wonderfoodmart.com is owned by the Company.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the WFM Website, each time you access and/or use the WFM Website.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the WFM Website at any point in time
The WFM Website is a platform for domestic consumers to order/buy/purchase the products and services owned/provided/sold by or at Wonder Food Mart. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the WFM Website as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically be notified in writing.
Services on the WFM Website are available to only select geographies in India, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of the stores.
Transactions through the WFM Website may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order size is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charge at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the WFM Website.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the WFM Website
The WFM Website is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the WFM Website to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the WFM Website to display and offer their products for sale through the WFM Website.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the WFM Website, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/pre-determined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
License & Access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the WFM Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the WFM Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the WFM Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The WFM Website or any portion of the WFM Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the WFM Website or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the WFM Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the WFM Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the WFM Website, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the WFM Website will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
- A customer is eligible to place 4 live orders.
- A customer cannot place his 5th order if his 4 orders are still live.
- Live order refers to all those orders which are not delivered.
- Single customer can place 4 different orders at once.
Coupons and Promo Codes
From time to time, the Company may at its discretion offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against purchases made on the WFM Website. Unless specifically stated on the code or coupon, a promotional code or coupon shall:
- Expire at 12:00 AM (inclusive of the issuance date) from the date of issuance endorsed thereon;
- Have a maximum discount or cashback value of INR 100.00 only.
At the time of using promotional codes and coupons for a purchase on the WFM Website, the payment mode “cash on delivery” shall not be available for making payments towards the order.